As an advisor to startups, I see some common challenges many early companies face. One of the first is the decision on how to incorporate the business. Since there are likely few employees (if any), and likely no revenues for a newly formed startup, it feels like overkill to register as a corporation and submit […]
https://jedrecord.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/space-desk-workspace-coworking.jpg 1271 1920 Jed Record https://jedrecord.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/JedRecord-logo.png Jed Record2018-04-18 12:08:122020-02-19 11:32:47Incorporating Your Business: Are you locked in, or can a business entity be changed?
Latest from the blog
- How Lenovo is Simplifying AI DevelopmentApril 11, 2019 - 11:52 am
- Love On!October 22, 2018 - 2:18 pm
- Mutual LeadershipAugust 9, 2018 - 4:20 pm
- Incorporating Your Business: Are you locked in, or can a business entity be changed?April 18, 2018 - 12:08 pm
- Product Review – FlexiSpot Deskcise ProNovember 24, 2017 - 5:09 pm